Unified Commerce at NRF
Scan the keynotes scheduled for NRF 2017, and one thing is clear: the customer experience is front and center:
- “An Insight-Driven Revolution of the In-Store Experience”
- “Tailoring the 21 Century Customer Experience”
- “How Data and Smart, Connected Technology Deliver Amazing Customer Experiences”
- “Smart Technology”
Mobile-equipped customers who are accustomed to personalized and seamless experiences are bringing those expectations into the store. As a result, according to a recent study by BRP, “Stores must now encompass both worlds – the sensory experience of the physical store and the personalization and convenience of online shopping. The most successful retailers will seamlessly blend the physical with the digital in the future store.”
To achieve this, retailers need a unified commerce platform. But in reality, many retailers are implementing “Faux omnichannel” solutions that patch together siloed, legacy systems on the back end, which results in less-than-optimal customer experiences. Overhauling this environment is no easy task, particularly with limited resources and funding.
So where do you start?
EarthLink & BRP can accelerate your path to unified commerce. Visit us at NRF 2017 booth #3963 to learn how Unified Commerce as a Service can help your business converge the physical and digital worlds to deliver a seamless customer experience. We’ll also help you assess your current network infrastructure to make sure it can support the bandwidth, performance, and security that unified commerce requires.
Add booth #3963 to your agenda to:
- Learn about Unified Commerce a Service through interactive demos and videos
- Discuss your network readiness and whether SD-WAN (Software-Defined WAN) is right for you
- Get 1/1 consultation for your business from EarthLink & BRP experts
- Get insights from BRP’s reports to be released at NRF: The Future Store Manifesto – 2016 Scorecard and the 2017 BRP POS Survey
Experts from BRP and EarthLink will be in the booth to answer your questions. For personalized guidance, contact us to set an appointment today!